Pages

Monday, January 11, 2010

Do Right by the Forest and It will do Right by you- Arnold Coombs

Wow I just love this... First off I just  love Maple Trees and well It turns out I was searching for a better Maple Syrup than the brands we currently use and I came across this webstite and I just love their story.
I had to share...

Small farms play a big role in preserving the health and character of our land. They help to protect ecosystems, conserve our resources, and keep an important lifestyle alive. Small farms also provide opportunities for us all to learn more about where the foods we eat come from - and how we can play a more direct, engaged role in determining how our food is produced, and how it gets to our table. When it comes to a sustainable agriculture, small is a big idea.
Coombs Family Farm





No comments:

Post a Comment