Pages

Monday, September 20, 2010

DONT EAT NATURES PROMISE IF YOU HAVE ALLERGIES TO CITRIC ACID AND CORN????

By Gina Baranello

I know some of you have been using these tomatoe products because the label shows there are no citric acid or corn products BUT you have been deceived once again.
Sorry to burst some of your bubbles but NATURES PROMISE tomatoe products do have Citic Acid and Corn Syrup in them although it is not listed on the label.
Pacific Coast Producers sent me a letter today stating their tomatoe products have these ingredients....
Who knows if other ingredients not listed are any of Natures Promise products, I only asked about those two products corn and citric acid.

Below is the label of one of  the tomato products and the letter I received after I  leaving them a message on voice mail a few days prior.





No comments:

Post a Comment